About Me

My photo
Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India
I am a bit of everything & more. I like humor, am a bit crazy but not too talkative as I need to have my space. I hate fear and don't like to be worried.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

(BLOG) RED - Buy (RED). Save Lives.: Join us in Lighting Global Landmarks (RED) this World AIDS Day - December 1st

(BLOG) RED - Buy (RED). Save Lives.: Join us in Lighting Global Landmarks (RED) this World AIDS Day - December 1st
December 1st is World AIDS Day and we’re illuminating the world’s most iconic landmarks (RED) to raise awareness of the goal of an AIDS Free Generation due in 2015. Last year nearly half a million babies were born with HIV. But with access to medication a pregnant mother can stop the transmission of HIV to her child. With continued funding to organizations like the Global Fund, the number of babies born with HIV could be zero by 2015 – creating the first AIDS Free Generation in 30 years.

No comments: